Author Topic: tgpx and wordpress  (Read 2584 times)

Offline 111tgp

• View Profile
tgpx and wordpress
« on: October 08, 2012, 01:26:44 AM »
Is there a way to integrate tgpx into wordpress or vice versa?  I want to add a blog to my site, but if I can just integrate tgpx into a wordpress blog then I would just change the site altogether.  I installed wordpress on a separate subdomain but have no clue if and how to add in the tgpx templates for the galleries.

Has anyone else already done this?

Offline Chad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: tgpx and wordpress
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 02:35:41 PM »
Nobody that I know has done this.

Offline 111tgp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 01:59:01 AM »
Hilarious...someone tried to "hack" my site and get into my wordpress blog.  Like there's some secret wealth of information there.  Its just the basic page I haven't even set anything up on it yet.  Nice try though, I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut like the rest of us.

If anyone knows how to run tgpx inside wordpress or vice versa please let me know.

Thanks!

Offline webmasterx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 05:18:51 PM »
A possibility (correct me if im wrong) you may be able to do this is via RSS, create an Rss feed of your galleries (see rss.txt file & documentation) and import to a WP page via feedwordpress plugin or similar.

Offline amsnpros

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 05:40:04 PM »
When you say "integrate" what do you mean exactly?  I've been able to create gallery pages and then use a php include of those pages in a wordpress page.  See here: http://www.ilovesexcams.com/sex-cam-galleries/. The only issue I ran into, is trying to use a local version of TGPX under wordpress, results in 404 errors when a user clicks on a gallery.  So now, the gallery links point to my main TGPX server location.

If you mean something else, please elaborate.

Strong

Offline simez

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 12:24:12 PM »
I've been able to create gallery pages and then use a php include of those pages in a wordpress page.

That's neat amsnpros.

Offline ppmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 02:29:41 PM »
A possibility (correct me if im wrong) you may be able to do this is via RSS, create an Rss feed of your galleries (see rss.txt file & documentation) and import to a WP page via feedwordpress plugin or similar.

That will result in a broken RSS. Due to the "powered by" link TGPX inserts in ALL pages (including the RSS).
I have not had any luck in finding that link anywhere in the script at github. (My edition is the SS).

Offline Chad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 02:56:04 PM »
[SNIP] the "powered by" link TGPX inserts in ALL pages (including the RSS). I have not had any luck in finding that link anywhere in the script at github. (My edition is the SS).

I'll look at it now and update Github.

Thanks,
Chad
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 02:58:27 PM by Chad »

Offline Chad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 03:11:55 PM »
I'm not seeing any powered by code anywhere in the scripts.  Can you give me some more info as to where you are seeing this?  Links either here or in a PM.  Also, is your install a fresh install of the Github version or did you have a licensed install that you upgraded?

Thanks,
Chad

Offline ppmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 04:07:39 PM »
I did this on a site, using Anyfeed Slideshow to create a slideshow on my sidebar.

You may see it in action here > http://www.voksenbasen.dk - look at the right sidebar, about halfway down

This was done with an RSS feed which was then picked up by Anyfeed, but there's no reason why you can't let use a gallery generator to display the thumbs in a neat gallery.

Unofficial JMB Support Forums

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 04:07:39 PM »

Tags: