Author Topic: Coming Changes  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Chad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Coming Changes
« on: September 17, 2012, 05:00:43 PM »
Just a heads up on some coming changes...
  • Moving Forums - Will be moving the forums to the new URL. No data should be lost in the transfer.

Update: Forums have been moved!  I also converted to SMF instead of vbulletin for several reasons.  Mostly because they want a butt load of $ to upgrade. All data should have been converted.  You ~MAY~ need to request a password reminder to log in as I don't know if passwords were transferred or just regenerated.
  • Possible New Ticket System - Still trying to decide if I will break out the JMB stuff to it's own ticket system or keep it with my current system along with all my other sites.

Update: There is a new ticket system located at: http://tickets.unofficialjmbsupport.com
  • Many other things that I am thinking about.  Anyone have any suggestions on stuff to do?
Thanks,
Chad
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 01:20:37 AM by Chad »

Offline Chad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Coming Changes
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 04:14:12 PM »
More stuff coming:

Docs Wiki - I am going to make a wiki out of the official doc pages.  This will make it searchable and will allow others to add info to them.

Forum Archives - I am setting up a search engine to scan the archives of the message forums that I have.  This should be online later tonight.

Unofficial JMB Support Forums

Re: Coming Changes
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 04:14:12 PM »

Tags: