Author Topic: Is There an Updated Download for Php 5.6 Anywhere?  (Read 1658 times)

Offline robert

• New Users
    • View Profile
Is There an Updated Download for Php 5.6 Anywhere?
« on: July 30, 2016, 10:39:14 PM »
Just real curious, we just moved to php 5.6 and, of course, there are issues coming form php 5.3.3 -- I'm growing weary of trying various search anf replaces, trying to figure out which files need to be edited.

Can anyone please do one of the following:

• Detail the filenames that need to be altered, and what search/replaces need to be done to make the script work with php 5.6? OR
  • Is there an actual working download for the script that works with php 5.6?**

**  I tried AdultKings' GitHub pull, but there's no documentation at all as to which files I need to upload to overwrite the existing ones over our php 5.3.x version.

Any assistance appreciated.

Offline ppmedia

• View Profile
Re: Is There an Updated Download for Php 5.6 Anywhere?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 09:10:12 PM »
Just real curious, we just moved to php 5.6 and, of course, there are issues coming form php 5.3.3 -- I'm growing weary of trying various search anf replaces, trying to figure out which files need to be edited.

• Detail the filenames that need to be altered, and what search/replaces need to be done to make the script work with php 5.6? OR

**  I tried AdultKings' GitHub pull, but there's no documentation at all as to which files I need to upload to overwrite the existing ones over our php 5.3.x version.

I am not sure there is a working download, I haven't found one anyway, but my copy is edited to function with PHP 5.6.26 (on Debian).
I don't know if it will install but it runs and the scanner etc. works.

Let me know if you want a copy of my directory.

Offline Robert9

• New Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 01:06:14 PM »
Thank you, i am late. :)
I just look for a programer to change all the scripts for my needs. Probably in some days i will have a new version. :)

Offline jonward55

• New Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 10:33:36 AM »

I am not sure there is a working download, I haven't found one anyway, but my copy is edited to function with PHP 5.6.26 (on Debian).
I don't know if it will install but it runs and the scanner etc. works.

Let me know if you want a copy of my directory.

Hi, Could I have a copy please ? I have managed to get everything to work apart from the gallery scanner which is always stuck on the first gallery :-(

Thanks !

Unofficial JMB Support Forums

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 10:33:36 AM »

Tags: