Author Topic: TGP Rotator  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Sundevil

• New Users
    • View Profile
TGP Rotator
« on: November 07, 2014, 11:02:06 PM »
Shared / VPS / Dedicated server: Wiredtree

Script Version: 1.2.1. SS
PHP Version: 5.4.31
MySQL Version: 5.5.37

Have you tried the server test script: Im guessing there's no server test script for this?
If yes, results (all passed, some issues (if so what?)):

Have you modified any code yourself: No
If yes, briefly describe changes:

Link to site: http://www.outdoornudegirls.com/main.php

Description of issue: Guys I need your help, I bought this awesome script some years ago, worked like a charm and doing exactly what I wanted to do, everything was perfect until I had to switch hosts, since I didnt want to lose all my database the staff at wiredtree restored a back up file from my old account to the new one, after sorting some errors finally the sites were visible, however after logged in at the scripts control panel only some parts of the script are working the rest (like show galleries or build with or without new) dont work, when I press the link it didnt give me any error page just a blank page.

I tried to install it from scratch and when the script do the initial diagnostics, it sends a page where I need to submit all mysql info, when I press the button after filling all the info the same thing happen...a blank page, no errors no nothing just a blank page.

After this, I tried some other scripts (not many nowadays it seems) none do what TGP rotator does, I tried tgpx too but seems very focused on submissions (which I dont use at all) and I find the template system too complicated.

Any idea what is wrong?

Unofficial JMB Support Forums

TGP Rotator
« on: November 07, 2014, 11:02:06 PM »

Tags: