Author Topic: Show all banners of a specific zone  (Read 694 times)

Offline Onyx

• New Users
    • View Profile
Show all banners of a specific zone
« on: December 05, 2013, 10:56:55 AM »
Hi

I'm trying to add banners on different site's. I know how to set up a banner related to sponsors or add rotating banners.
But i need something more..

I have (a) banner(s) right over the footer. I added them in the global_footer.tpl like this:

<div style="float: left; margin: 0 0 0 0;">{banner zone="Zonename"}</div>

It shows up a banner where i like to have it. BUT:
1)  it is 1 banner rotating from all related banners to this zone. What i want is to have all the banners related to this zone at once.
     Any way/option to do this? I could add more {banner zone="Zonname"} between the div-tag but that wouldnt be very effective,
     first because i need to count available banners for the zone manualy and add that much {banner zone="Zonname"}
     second that would give a very ugly code
     and last that wouldent be a guaranty that the banner showed correctly, probably some would be shown multiple and others not
    *** ..I think about a foreach solution but i'm not sure what are the variables for the banners..
2) i want this (let call it) All-Banner-Zone shown on every site except the video watch. I could make a 2. footer.tpl and change the link in the video-watch.tpl to link to the 2. footer.tpl. That would be a way, but is there maybe another way to do this?
3) are there any more options for the banner tag at all? or only zone and sponsor?

Sorry if this questions are allready answered in the old forum. I checked so many sites from the backup of the old forum.. and didnt find anything about that. Its just no search function available for it.

*** => i'v tryed this but something dosnt works.. any ideas?!

{foreach var=$banner_id from=$banners}
   {if $banner_zone=="Index over Footer"}
     <div>
       {$banner_html}
     </div>
   {/if}
{/foreach}

Thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:42:48 PM by Onyx »

Unofficial JMB Support Forums

Show all banners of a specific zone
« on: December 05, 2013, 10:56:55 AM »