Author Topic: Need some TGPx Guidance  (Read 938 times)

Offline hotndirtybabes

• View Profile
Need some TGPx Guidance
« on: October 27, 2012, 09:03:15 AM »
I am loving this so far, but I have a few questions that I have not found answers to. I would appreciate any guidance from any users. I am using TGPx Server edition for a 3 year old standard link list. All freesites and galleries are listed as permanent, and I tried doing weights based on the submit age, so that I can take the older (but still valid) freesites and place them on archive pages. I am using a thumbnail with title and description for the newest 20, and then dropping the thumb for the rest. You can see this in action at http://www.hotndirtybabes.com/. It isn't bad for a first effort, and I have some cleanup to do. Í do understand some php, but by no means consider myself to be fluent. Yes, I can find and change a value if needed, and can probably manage the same thing in MySQL with some nudging.

First, I would really like to keep the script from taking any listings out of display and either just leaving them in approved or putting them in holding. I do check to see that everything is in Permanent before I build. But, if I have 165 listings in Amateur, I should have that many on the Amateur pages. Right now, I don't.  My main Amateurs page has most of the listings, but not all, and the archive page has nothing.

I really am open to suggestions here on getting this site to display the way I want. I have the sort going from newest approved to oldest, but used to have alphabetical in the three sections.

Thank you so much for all your kind help...

Unofficial JMB Support Forums

Need some TGPx Guidance
« on: October 27, 2012, 09:03:15 AM »

Tags: